Job Title: Property Manager / Senior Property Manager
Hours: 9:00am – 5.30pm
Who we are
Tandem Property Asset Management is an independent, real estate advisory business specialising in property asset management. Our Senior Partners, John Jones and Lisa Riva bring leadership, experience, drive and commitment to clients, customers and people. They previously ran the property management team at GVA for over 20 years, but since 2018 they have transformed the Tandem business, its services and people into a leading independent specialist with a growing reputation for high quality service delivery supported by in depth knowledge and experience at all levels in the team. The client base and the teams continue to grow together with properties under management. Our offices and property managers combine in depth knowledge with national expertise with a dedicated financial team to provide the highest level of expertise. We look to match the smartest people with new technology and provide a service that really is the best.
Our approach is based on traditional values of integrity, decency, consideration and care, but fully embraces current thinking and trends to set ourselves apart from the competition. We always work as a partner with our clients and customers to deliver market leading services and advice.
We generate over £5m in revenues and have expanded the team to over 50 staff. We maintain a strong ESG focus on Sustainability and Community initiatives, which demonstrate our commitment to action over words. We have always supported diversity in our teams and a flexible working approach. All of our teams are directly engaged with our clients and we encourage, support and reward the best performance to meet objectives. We look for ideas and commitment and we don’t like to measure working hours or holiday days. We love to award Golden Envelopes based on client, customer and colleague feedback.
- Responsible for day-to-day management of a portfolio of properties
- Takes responsibility for delivering for both clients and occupiers
- Be the primary contact for clients and occupiers
- Promotes the business at all times.
- Strong financial management – fee billing and cash collection
- Actively participates with all business initiatives and promotes with other members of the team.
- Maintains and develops relationships with clients
- Adaptable and has ability to perform for a range of types of clients
- Understands client’s aims and provides tailored, strategic advice
- Works as part of a team and understands other job roles
- Recognises when it is appropriate to delegate work to more junior/support staff
- Reviews outputs for both clients and occupiers to ensure they are both accurate and relevant and identifies areas for improvement
- Good local and national market knowledge
- Contributes to business plans/aims
- Actively involved in local networking
- Starting to develop network of contacts to provide advice to clients outside of our scope of work
- Follows best practice and encourages wider team (primarily more junior members) to follow this
- Coaches/mentors more junior members of team
- Looks to be actively involved in wider business initiatives
- Keeps up-to-date with best practice, RICS guidance/regulations and industry trends