Property Manager London
We are seeking an energetic, enthusiastic Property Manager to join the team in London.
The successful candidate will primarily be involved with a number of our key and valued clients with the support of senior Property Managers, reporting to an Associate Partner and undertaking a broad spectrum of property management tasks both of a day to day nature and a strategic one.
It is intended that the role will develop over time to allow the successful individual to directly manage their own portfolio (and all aspects of the same) under the guidance of their line manager.
The successful candidate will have good teamwork and communication skills and capability to deliver business focused solutions. The will also require a strong bias to customer service. They will preferably have excellent property experience and be ‘Tech Savvy’.
We are looking for someone who has the drive and ambition and wants to participate actively in our business but importantly believes in and delivers our business ethos.
The role will be remunerated by a market level package which will include a basic salary, entry to the firm’s discretionary bonus scheme, a contributory pension scheme, private health care plus 25 days holiday.
The main duties and tasks will include;
• Delivering exemplary client service at all times.
• Ensuring a high-quality customer experience for all.
• A core property management service with diligence and flare
• Being responsive and providing actions and business solutions with honesty and integrity
• Working with your talented colleagues and service partners to deliver the best service