We are seeking an energetic, enthusiastic Associate Partner to join the team.
The successful candidate will be the primary contact for a number of our key and valued clients. They will be responsible for the client relationship management of these clients and ensuring that an exemplary service is delivered at all times. They will have a junior surveyor to help them manage their portfolio and will be responsible for mentoring this person and helping them to exceed their potential. They will also work with our service partner experts to deliver a fully compliant and single service solution to our clients.
The successful candidate will have good teamwork and communication skills and capability to deliver business focused solutions. The will also require a strong bias to customer service. They will preferably be 5+ years post qualification and have excellent property experience and be ‘Tech Savvy’.
We are looking for someone who has the drive and ambition and wants to participate actively in our business but importantly believes in and delivers our business ethos.
The role will be remunerated by a market level package which will include a basic salary, entry to the firm’s discretionary bonus scheme, a contributory pension scheme, private health care plus 25 days holiday.
The main duties and tasks will include;
• Delivering exemplary client service at all times.
• Ensuring a high quality customer experience
• Delivering a core property management service with diligence and flare
• Being responsive and providing actions and business solutions with honesty and integrity
• Working with your talented colleagues and service partners to deliver the best service
Location: Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds and London.